Dennis H. Doss
- J.D., magna cum laude, California Western School of Law
- B.A., California State University at Northridge
Areas of Practice
- Securities (Mortgage and Real Estate Offerings)
- Mortgage Lending (Private Money and Conventional)
- Private Money Lending
Admitted to Practice
- California 1978
- Orange County Bar Association, Financial Services Section
- California Mortgage Association
Dennis H. Doss is well versed in all aspects of mortgage finance – from the entities that operate and finance real estate to the professionals who finance real estate. He is a frequent lecturer on mortgage related issues, including consumer credit, commercial credit, mortgage backed securities, private money lending and lending compliance.
Dennis has been a private money mortgage lawyer since 1978 and counts many of the top private or hard money mortgage lenders as his clients.
Dennis also taught corporate law for 15 years at the University of California at Irvine-Extension. He has served as counsel to litigation committees in corporate derivative actions.
Dennis served on the Real Finance Advisory subcommittee of the California Department of Real Estate and is the co-author of its primary borrower disclosure form RE 883, Mortgage Loan Disclosure Statement, used by private money mortgage lenders.